Saturday, April 06, 2013

she came (down with the flu), she blogged, she posted


Hello and excuse my re-occurring absence. I got extremely sick after the G-Dragon concert last weekend and have been coughing up an indefinite amount of bacteria for the past week's time. I've been on cold medicine, pain killers, allergy medicine, fever reducers (and what else not) and I am finally starting to feel better. I know, I know.. y'all think I'm sick all the time, but I actually haven't been sick since I was sick around Christmas/beginning of January.. so yeah, I was doing really well until this dumb-ass flu came along :C boo!
Anyway, as I shortly mentioned, I went to the G-Dragon concert last Saturday and it was pretty bomb. Sadly the concert was barely one and a half hours long (which is very short for a Korean concert - any concert imo) but Tablo (EPIK HIGH), Lee Hai (Lee Hi) and CL (2ne1) all made an appearance so that was super cool. I flipped the fuck out (needless to say) when Tablo came on stage and I still can't get my hands down. Haha he is so awesome!

What's most important is that my family arrived in Incheon last monday and I was beyond excited to see them! I've been hanging out with them a lot and I really wanna thank them for coming out to see me during their easter holidays. It was so bomb and ughhh.. I got so much delicious food while they were here. T_T yums. (excuse the unedited phone pics)

There's this (new?) Japanese udon place downtown Shinchon (close to Hyundai Department Store) and their curry udon is DELISH!
MOS BURGER (Ebikatsu)
Korean BBQ w/ fams.
My first steak in 8 months. (T.G.I. Friday's) nomsies!
All the goods that my parents brought from home *__* look at that Pepsi Max! The little wrapped "gift" is Belgian chocolates that my mom bought for me when she went to Belgium with her class (she's a teacher (mostly business economy and law)).
Nezumi's dad came to Seoul too and we decided to take them around Seoul for funsies and exploration of the city. We took them to Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) one of the nights and it was super chill. We took the cable car thing up to the bottom near the tower and then walked up the stairs. DAMN BRO that trip is tough when you're an older lady.. like my grandma! Haha poor grandma. She was having a hard time in Seoul cause the area is so damn hilly and mountain-y.
(photographer newbie Nani, but it came out pretty dope, aye?)
We enjoyed the view and later had an expensive but quite nice dinner at a restaurant on the first floor of the tower. The view was AMAZING btw.
I had.. uhh.. Cannollini? I don't even know.. somethin' somethin'. It was good. Not very filling for a viking like me tho. Hoho!
Then we enjoyed the view of the many locks and went to catch the cable car to go back down. It was a really nice experience. So many couples btw! Haha ridiculous.
On Sunday I took my family to the zoo in Grand Park in Seoul. It was super nice and the weather too! sadly a lot of the animals looked kinda sick or injured. One of the leopards was limping around like a wounded soldier and one of the wolves there was almost hyperventilating, laying on the ground :C Depressing. Lemme hug you aaaaall~!

(look Kris, this is what an actual rhino looks like, lol)
I heard that female lions are way worse when it comes to aggressiveness than the males. We had an incident in Denmark where the female lions actually killed and ate a new male that the zoo had just gotten home for new "lines" for breeding etc. I guess they didn't like him. o__o imagine the view that met the visitors that day. Danng!
All in all it was nice though and I got some pretty nice shots! Including one of this cute little girl with a bubble machine! Hoho~ so adorable! I also bought myself a really cute white tiger plushy.. as a little souvenir for good times with my lovely family ^__^)/ yey!
Sadly I was quite annoyed by the amount of idiot little kids screaming, yelling and banging on the cages to make the animals move - moreso annoyed did I become when the parents did nothing to tell their kids to please respect that the animal is asleep/relaxing and should be allowed to do so. So yet again... I went back to hating kids (and their dumb, irresponsible parents. ew).
To end this entry - though it's already packed with photos.. - here's a picture of a really cute purse that my dad got me while they were here : D 
They went home Thursday, so I was quite upset.. which explains the shopping therapy I did later on (meaning: today) hoho! I will do a haul video! I got both kpop, makeup, clothing etc. Super nice! 
I bought these shoes a couple of days ago, but I really like them. They're a BIT too tight, but I don't mind suffering for them. Hoho! Cool aye? They're the newest version of the Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0 - they look epic and are quite comfy spite being a bit too small. Love 'em!

Food! A few pics.. a bit random but oh well!

This is from Nezumi's and my trip to Myeongdong today. The chicken was gross but the rest was yummy! The chicken kinda tasted like those nuggets you buy at the grocery store and then heat up at home in the oven. Grooooooss X__o
And randomly my current favorite at Crazy Brown downstairs. noms!




And lastly.. the damage I did today!
OUUUUWWWW

Again, sorry for the long hiatus. I feel a bit better (spite random cough-attacks that seem to attempt to kill me lol) so I might do that haul video soon! Ahh being sick sucks so bad :C Damn you fluuuu!
-fist of fury-

Thanks for reading ^3^)/
MUCH LOVE

10 comments:

  1. Those shoes. DENG DENG DENG, must have! They're so banging I can't even<3 Get well soon dear! Looks like Easter was a good holiday :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. w00t they epic right? : D They're a bit tight, but they're so worth it! And much cheaper than in Denmark! I mean.. 1500,- vs. 2400 - LOL you can't beat that. Fuck youuuu ADIDAS Denmark!

      Delete
  2. glad you getting better babe :) awww, that's so sweet for your parents to give u your fav pepsi max & take you out for food ! (I WILL SEND UR PACKAGE SOON I PROMISE ><) hahaha, maaan... 8 months w/out steak? i dont even like eating steak once a year =/ OMFG ASDFGHJKL JEREMY SCOTT WINGSSSSSSSS. Are they are re-re-release? I googled them before when my friend posted a photo & apparently there's ones like that from like 2011? XD cant wait to see another video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy that they were here! I am still super happy that they got on a plane for so long to see me : D It was really hard to see them go back without me, but ahh~ it gave me a bit of energy to recover faster (hopefully) and work harder at school : D
      Aw don't sweat it, hun! : D Got about 2 months before I'm going home.. ah it's so weird that it's getting so close! I've been here for about 9 months today! OMG. -faints-
      Yup! They re-release the Wings every year but in new designs. Last year was the "Captain America" theme. Pretty dope! >: D

      Delete
  3. Happy you're back and happy you enjoyed the concert!! And it is so sweet from your parents to bring all the things!! I'd love to get packages and send packages. Its always so much fun! Also the food looks way too good again. Gnaah! I want!! Please get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : D Yesss they did a great job and they promised to send some liquorices before I come home again in June! >: D SCORE! Aw when I get back home to Denmark we should totally do swaps! :'D I love swapping! Yayy!

      Delete
  4. You're so lucky to see GD live! He's not even touring here ; u ; and wow, you saw Tablo & CL too?? So jealous jsfhdjsgjs

    Lovely photos as always ♥♥ Feel better soon dear!

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did a pretty good job spite being sick! : D AND OMG TABLO WAS SO FUCKING EPIC! <3 I love him to death! His book is epic too and ughhh everything he touches turns to gold >__<
      Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. Omg what. The female lions actually ATE the male lion? 0.0 And haha @ the Kris reference. Btw, I'm loving your blog - followed ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did o__o it was rather scary and ALL over the news. The zoo went out of their way to get the females a new male... and then they killed and ate him. LOL.

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다