Thursday, April 18, 2013

New layout and a quick hello!

Notice anything different? Except for the fact that I quickly blogged.. or.. am blogging.. or well, am typing this. lol. Whatever.. I know, I know, I did a Wufan layout the time before last, but UGH HE'S SO AWESOME. And I've been using this particular pic as my desktop pic for the past.. 100 years. And I wanted to share it with you. I wanted to keep this spring layout as simple and clean colored as possible.. and light too. lol.

I went to Andong to do some research for a school paper (I'm so fucking busy lately with mid-terms it's not even funny) and I snapped some photos.. I wanted to share some of them with you as well as tell you about the layout.
I'm sorry for being absent again. I know, I suck.. -__-" Anyhoozle, enjoy the new layout! Let me know if you have any ideas for the next one : D

Thanks for reading, y'all!
MUCH LOVE

21 comments:

  1. i likee iiiit !
    it's very beautiful in there, ;-;

    but.... the font color is so light i almost can't even see the text. :D a little bit darker shake pretty please? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It's pretty dark on my computer O__O I can easily read it. Are you sure your monitor isn't oddly set?

      Delete
  2. yeah. ;_; and i'm sure! i can see every else website properly. it may also be because of the small font size...
    so yeap, a little bit darker shade would be better. i think someone else may have this problem also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really odd. O_O I will wait to see if other people report to have the same problem. Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  3. Omo, Kris~ Yes, liking your new layout very much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos and layout :D the colors remind me of peaches and cream or something :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yayyyy! :'D Spring-y right? Ahh so nice! Can't wait for the weather to REALLY go spring-y here in Seoul. We had pretty nice weather all week, so I'm pretty damn stoked : D

      Delete
  5. This layout is so cool ! But the font could be little bit bigger and darker :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh okay! I will change it later then.. >__< I'll make the font a bit darker : D

      Delete
  6. These photos are all so beautiful! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weee! You should've seen it irl! The view (and nature in general) was so stunning : D

      Delete
  7. omg Kris!!!~ <3 He looks so handsome *_____*
    And the photos are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! : D Glad you like it! Isn't he just flawless? -sobs-

      Delete
  8. The layout looks great!

    I love the photos you shared. The roofs there are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! Yes, aren't they beautiful? :) I love traditional Korean buildings.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! Spring has definitely arrived! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I'm LOVING it! My allergies aren't.. but fuck that! ; D And omg I love your pictures! I want you to shoot pretty pictures of me too! D':

      Delete
  10. Beautiful scenery! I wish I could go there :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful indeed : D I hope you get to come to Korea one day!

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다