Saturday, September 01, 2012

SO BLESSED from UP ABOVE~

hey guys
I want to tell you so many things. I have to leave out a lot of details for two main reasons; 1. I promised this incredible person to not speak of him nor what he showed us (that came out wrong, but I promise you it's not gross like that at all. lol) 2. Safety precautions. I already talked a bit about this on FB to my real life friends and those who are a big part of my life on a daily. I won't reveal anything else to you than what I revealed to them. Only my parents know the full details and the people involved. My friends on FB are already trippin' cause they wanna know who we met on that lovely Friday afternoon so badly. lol. I won't tell you, but let's just say that he's incredibly sweet, very talented and extremely funny.
Anyway, Kat, Nezumi and I went to the MCM store to purchase some of their amazing backpacks. We looked it up online, researched magazines and were so into this that we had to get them. We had simply planned to go to the store, buy the bags and then go back home and chill.. but oh no, that's not how it turned out. Thanks to Kat's EPIC choice of wearing a BIGBANG tshirt, we were approached by this (what we thought to be a "random") person at MCM. He loved Kat's shirt and suddenly we were taken to a café where we tried a special drink (오마자), then we got to see a lot of super-epic photos of some of his personal friends, we talked about fashion, MCM and even 2ne1! It was so cool! He then took us for a ride in his (epicccc!) car and showed us the area a bit, before we settled down at a super cute café close by. He got us hand-dripped coffee w/syrup and even fed us as we hadn't eaten all day. He treated us like pure royalty and was so good to us. I can't even express in words how incredibly thankful I am! We got to do and see so many things that I wish I could share with you.. but that'll have to wait until after official statements have been made. (Okay, before you guys get all confused and start throwing up rainbows, we did not become trainees. Haha! So don't think like that ok! xD)
Anyway, we hung out with this guy for like 4 hours before we got on the subway home after exchanging numbers and promising to go out for dinner in the neighborhood as soon as we were all free to go. I've never met a person this inspirational and warm-hearted. He took us, 3 random girls, into his world - showed us around, fed us delicious food and sang along to the music at the café with us. Being in his company was so relaxing - he was like a good friend that you'd known for years but hadn't had the chance to see in a while. Spite us being so young, he listened to us, made us laugh and entertained us like there was no tomorrow! And for all of this.. I am so incredibly grateful! :"D

I know that you're probably thinking "Nani wtf just tell us who he is god dammit!" But I won't.. You can have a guess in the comments. LOL. I might tell you if you got it right or not.. ^__~)/ ㅋㅋㅋ
Before leaving you (hanging, haha) I just wanted to share a few pics of my bag, the MCM store and me and the girls outside one of the cafés we were at. A BIG shout-out to our new, amazing friend, who turned a hot, unbearable day into a fairytale for 3 little girls from Denmark. Hoho! THANK YOU 

Oh, and a second shout-out goes to the staff at MCM. These people are incredibly service-minded and they're super funny! If any of you get the chance, please go there to purchase your MCM stuff! They're SO nice and thoughtful ^__^)/
Thanks for reading, you guys!

Korea has been such a wonderful adventure so far. I've been here for 3 weeks and already have I experienced so much more than I have throughout my entire life on this planet. The thought of going to Korea for a year was scary, intimidating and maybe even a little bit saddening. But my god, has it been the best choice of my life! Korea is beyond amazing.. If you know a bit of basic Korean, definitely come here when you get the chance! It'll be amazing, trust me! You won't regret it ^__^)/
Until next time!
MUCH LOVE

27 comments:

  1. The mystery guy you mentioned at the start sounds really cool =o I am so curious! But I won't pester you to reveal anything haha

    Omg so jealous, I want a MCM bag D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-yo not curious AT ALL!! But sounds all super wonderful!! I'm glad you're enjoying Korea :D I miss it a lot too ;A; And I simple LOVE the stuff you got from MCM!! Delicious ;D I'm going to Japan in 2 days now.. Pretty scared as well ;w; But enjoy your stay!! Maybe we'll meet in Korea or Japan ;D

    Btw what is the name of the café you went to? Or is it in Hongdae?? XD It looks exactly like one I went to judging from the bar, but guess there must be more than 1 of those types of cafes XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA : P yeah baby yeahh! You were here? So cool! I love Seoul so much! I don't ever wanna go back to Denmark ever again T_T this feels like my second home already.. /sobs.
      Hm, it's not in Hongdae. It's near Garuso-gil. And I think it's the only one of its kind. Kekek! Very unique! And super cozy! Going back next week, oh yeahh~ Gonna get the pictures from the MCM event! w00t w00t!

      Delete
  3. Well this guy sounds super awesome and very sweet C: I WOULD TOTALLY GIVE U A CAR RIDE TOO: if I had a car.. and a drivers lisence .w./ lol, jk. Your MCM stuff is A-MAZING DUDE CRAVING THAT SO BADLY AND EVEN IN MARINE BLUE NOMNOM KOREA ILL BE COMING FOR YA SOON D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA oh baby you so smooth ; D noms noms navy blue! <3 my bag is delicious, ain't it? kekeke

      Delete
  4. That sounds like an awesome day! Definitely must have been surreal :D
    I love all the stuff you got ;A; The bag, the hat<3
    I never heard of MCM but I will look them up now!

    I am glad you are enjoying yourself in Korea so much.
    If I'm ever have the opportunity to study abroad I will for sure take it.
    Many people talk about how great of an experience it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fucking badass! AND I LOVE MY BAG <3 it's beautiful >: D hehehehe. You should definitely come here if you get the chance. Or anywhere abroad, really. It's super giving in all aspects.

      Delete
  5. OMFG I WANT TO KNOW. Wah. Sounds like you met a k-pop idol >:( i just can't figure out whooooo. I will patiently wait and find out later :3 Ah,,, your bag is so pretty... I LOVE YOUR CAP TOO (you said it was a snapback right?) SO MANY STUDS!!! <333 Glad Korea is turning out to be an amazing experience for you. I will definitely go in the future to look for my hubby ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I met more than one actually.. but oh well! Yes, it's a snapback! Bought it in Hongdae! >: D So cool! It's gonna look awesome with my new BOY LONDON tshirt! Oh yeahhh boiiii~! kekeke

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment earlier and the follow! That bag is gorgeous btw...I'm jealous. :). I'm gonna just take a wild guess who u met and go with Key... Lol. If so, I'm even more jealous. No really, that would b awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! HAHA and I did meet Key.. but that was at the MCM event. He's a beautiful guy! /sobs.. But yeah, he's not the "secret" guy. He'd hardly give a darn about random white girls.. (and when we were introduced to him he didn't seem to care either, lol)

      Delete
    2. He gave us the "Who are those people are why are you introducing us?"-face. Meaning... he probably didn't give a shit about who we were and all.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. YAY! Epic no-brand stuff from Hongdae! OoOoo~!

      Delete
  9. I'm realllllyyyy curious about the person you met, they sound famous :P Anyway It's great to hear you're having such a fun time!! I want to see Seoul again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I guess he is pretty famous! >: D I was told he has his own fanclubs here and there.. Quite cool!

      Delete
  10. How exciting that you're in Korea now!! I knew you would love it...everyone does once they're there. ;) MCM is so popular there. Everywhere I turn someone has an MCM handbag or keychain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is pretty awesome~!
    Love the pink MCM bag.
    I just bought one recently too.
    I'm curious who the mystery guy is. Official statement?
    Must be a celebrity ~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe MCM is epic! You got one too? ooooOooo What model and color did you get?

      Delete
  12. OMG ! i saw you on arirang tv !!!:D you went to ftisland's concert !! you should have seen my face when i saw you on my tv screen :D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT are you serious?!?!?! O_O omg that's so cool! I didn't know they actually showed our clip! SO COOL! Hahahah! >: D

      Delete
  13. What a great adventure you had!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Im planning to let a friend buy me a mcm backpack in korea. If you dont mind. How much is the brown(cognac) one with studs at the front and the blue one that you bought? :)

    Thanks,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I bought was 642,500 Korean won (approx. US$642) and the cognac one is approx. 475,000 Korean won (approx. US$475). However, these prices were with a 5% discount that was going on for a while. I don't know the original price. I'm going back to the store soon (during December), I will check it out for ya ^__^)/

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다