Saturday, September 29, 2012

HolikaHolika HAUL~ (+ some stuff from Watson's)

What better way to celebrate getting money.. than spending them? That was exactly my mindset when walking into HOLIKAHOLIKA for the first time yesterday. I wanted to look at stuff for KATIE, but I ended up spending W35.000 on myself. LOL. Sorry Katie.
Here's what I got:
I also went to Watson's, which is where I got the two eyeliners. I lost my beloved NYX Slide on Pencil liner a few weeks ago (obviously when drunk at a club, lol) and since NYX is super expensive here, I wanted to try a new one. 
I got the peripera smoothie waterproof pencil liner which also contains small silver glitters. It was the softest, most pigmented black I could find and it was only W7.000! Score! And let me just tell you.. it IS waterproof indeed. I still can't get it off my hand after doing the swatch. Haha!
I also needed a new liquid liner as my KissMe Heroine was running low and getting a bit patchy. I was gonna get a new one of the KissMe liner, but I found this one with Lee Hyori on it and since it was WAY more black than the KissMe one, I gave it a try. I haven't used any of the products on my face yet, but I'm definitely excited to!
I also got a blush brush (which looks more like a powder brush). It looks a bit rough in the picture (not sure why) but it's SUUUPER soft and only W7.000 as well (from what I can remember).. I actually thought that it'd be a bit smaller, but I guess this could work too. If not for blush - then powder, maybe?
Yay! Lashes! I LOVE my Watson's KISS lashes that were only W4.000 for two pairs, but I keep forgetting what they look like when I'm at the store.. lol, so I got a pair of HolikaHolika lashes as well.. Just to try out! I'm super into this style lately, as they look way more natural than my other ones. I can't find the Gil &... something, lol, that Yinnie got me in China last year. I LOVED those, but yeah.. Where to find? T_T So yeah, I'm trying these : D Pretty, right?
Somehow the sales lady talked me into trying this. It's a foam cleanser.. lol. The name.. "JELLY" Hahaha better buy some for all the haters, huh? : P Just kidding.. but it's supposed to be good for my skin. I was looking at another one and she was like "No no get this one. It'll leave your skin much softer  bla bla Korean words that I didn't pick up lol bla bla". She seemed really happy that we spoke Korean to her, so she kept blabbering forever and ever. Very nice though, very nice lady indeed! Haha!
Now to the best part! BLUSHES! Aren't they just adorable? The colors and packaging.. Ahh~ so nice! I esp. love the lilac color cause it reminds me of my FAVORITE blush ever by e.l.f. cosmetics. It's from their mineral line and it's called "Joy". If you're fair skin, slightly yellow-toned - get it! It's beautiful! I love both of these. They're super soft and only 7,000 per color! I'm probably gonna get all of them. I have a feeling that HOLLYANNAEREE would love these too! Haha! I think there were 5 or 6 colors in total.. I got two of the lightest ones as I'm super pale.. even compared to the Koreans I'm pale. O_O wth.
Last but not least! On the left - FREE SAMPLES YESSSS! Tons of them! Ahh~ I love buying beauty products in Korea.. They always pack your bag with a shit ton of free samples of pretty much anything in the store.. Hoho so nice! I also picked up one sheet mask! Pearl essence - yes please. If you can read Korean, it says 맑은 피부 which basically means "clear skin". But we used to learn 맑다 back in Copenhagen as a word related to the weather ("clear" meaning "no clouds"), so I keep giggling when I see it cause I relate it to "cloud free skin" lol. Stupid, I know.. I like grammar ok. /sobs.

Anyway! That's it! I got my next post arranged already! Got a package from home that I wanna show you guys (along with my beautiful BOY LONDON tshirt) and I also got a wonderful present from Kat and Nezumi! An early Christmas present you could say.. ㅋㅋㅋ Have a lovely weekend and to all my Korean residents: 
해피추석, 여러분! ^__^)/
MUCH LOVE!
나니

14 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! the blushes look like such cute colours =D plz do a look with them soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lilac color turned out quite light (sadly) but ugh the pigmentation is nice, the feel of the powder is super smooth.. ugh I just love them T_T

      Delete
  2. Cute pickups! I love korean makeup, it's so aesthetically pleasing. I can't wait to see how that lilac blush looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! All the makeup I bought here was either super slick and nice or super cute and girly in packaging. LOL! It's super cute all of it! : D

      Delete
  3. Love the haul :] lashes, eyeliner, and blush<3 the blushes are such nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLUUUUSH! I'm such a lashes/blush freak these days! I blame Hollyannaeree! :C

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yay thanks : D everything looks quite cute lined up like that huh? Haha!

      Delete
  5. You got some nice stuff! Loveee the blushes, purple blushes are so cutee! Can't wait to see you use them :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! : D I'll post a pic one of these days from the Fireworks Festival in Seoul last night! : D Wait for it guuuuise! I might even do a video! Haha!

      Delete
  6. Nice haul Lina! I just discovered our KTown sell a lot of Korean cosmetics haha I was in awe... definitely go back to have a good look.. dont like talking to SA so Gmarket it is! Looking forward to seeing you sport your haul haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH hell yeahhhh! Korean cosmetics (and esp. skincare is awesome!!!) and the packaging is only a plus! >: D What's wrong with SA? O_ô would that mean... sales assistants? or? LOL

      Delete
  7. I love pen liners, so easy to draw a line. How did you find Clio's one? Have you ever try Tony Moly gel liners? They are famous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I actually saw them in store! I was VERY tempted to purchase one, but I went over my budget this month already and buying BLOCK.B's limited edition album on Friday will have me starving for the next two weeks! LOL. I got the Clio liner in store (Watson's) here in Korea! : D

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다