Sunday, October 07, 2012

Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2012 ^__^)/~

Oh hi there,
Do you like the new layout? Keke

It's featuring the perfect creation that is Kris from EXO-M.
Ahh, isn't he just wonderful? /wipes tear/

Ahem~! Anyway...
I made my way back safely from the fireworks festival held in Seoul last night. Ugh, there were so many people. 150,000 at the very least! It felt as if the entire population of Seoul was gathered at the Han Park. My god, it was horrible getting there and even worse trying to get back. We left the park around 10PM and didn't arrive in Shinchon until around 1AM. We walked around near the highway, were yelled at by idiot Korean guys who felt the need to scream "Wow! Where are you going?", "OH YEAHH" and "HELLOOOOO" at us from their cars -__-" Are you fucking me... So annoying. Anyway, around 11:30 we finally found a cab and after about 1.5 hours in horrible traffic we made it home to Shinchon. /sigh. It was a NIGHTMARE. Traffic was insane as hell. Anyway, I managed to snap a few photos. Sadly the first fireworks photo is the only one in good quality (they're all taken with my iPhone).. Don't ask me why the rest of them suck :C I really don't know. They looked fine on my phone but then like shit when transferred. /sobs. Oh well~~
Supposedly there was a "Kpop Concert" at 5:30PM. Yeah, not much kpop about that.. Some shitty group named Super Kid(?) and then lots of old people singing sad songs.. don't know what that was about. Kat said that when she was there back in 2010 there were MissA and all sorts of epic groups. But yeah.. the concert this year was SHIT. Utter SHIT.
We left before the 4th group came on. it was too bad to bear.. Either way we wasted over an hour waiting for the show to start. Waste of time indeed.

Instead we went for food! I got a bowl of 참치김치지깨(tuna and kimchi soup) and 치킨돈가스 (breaded chicken filet). The lady first gave me fish O_O" wtf. So I was like "Excuse me, this is not chicken.." she apologized, came back with TWO filets for me and we got a coke for free! SCORE. We made it back in time for the fireworks! Ahh so pretty~!

Only good quality was the first pic T_T Ahh the fireworks were all so pretty tho! I'm scared of fireworks, but they were super far away, so I was okay ^__^" keke.

Also, here's sushi! Noms! 
I went with Winston to Stephen's parents' sushi restaurant. Ahh~! His parents are so lovely. And his mom called me pretty... T_T; Thanks, but not really. -__-" I was so sick Thursday/Friday and didn't even make it to class on Friday. I've been feeling utterly shitty (as you do, when you're sick lol) but I'm somewhat better today. My lungs just hurt. /sigh. fml.
To brighter news!
BLOCKTOBER 2012

Oh yes, Block B is coming back! Their new teaser ^ (up there) is fucking epic and I can't wait to rock  out at the clubs to this song! ooOOoo hopefully it's as party-like as it sounds : D Can't wait!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Did any of you attend PSY's concert? There were over 80,000 people there! Woah so crazy!
Don't catch a cold, ok?
감기조심하세용~! ㅋㅋ
Much love ^3^)/

27 comments:

  1. OH HAIII KRIS :D I love the new layout!

    Wow that fireworks festival... so many people O_O And the fireworks look so pretty :3
    Wth at those Korean guys... tsk

    Lol the Kpop concert... mm who are Super Kid o.o? Hahaha good thing you guys left 'cause it definitely seems like there was no point sticking around xD

    Woo Block B! Teaser looks awesome
    They're coming to Aus next year but not to my city :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yayyy KREASE YO <3 Haha he's awesome!
      Yeah there were SO ridiculously many people. They closed the main subway nearby for safety reasons.. which caused everyone to cross the bridge across the river for another subway which was SUPER packed. -__-" Stupid move if you ask me. /sigh.
      And yeah.. no kpop concert at all! Super Kid were 4 guys, I think. The main singer went ahead and did a cover of Miss A's Good Girl, Bad Girl and G-Dragon's Heartbreaker. It was EMBARRASINGLY awkward -__-" We just stood there "uh, please go home ok". So terrible.
      OMG WAT I'M SO JELLY T_T I wanna goooo! I love Block B!

      Delete
  2. LOL didnt expect you to change your header so quickly :P it looks good though... XDD *stares at header*

    Ahhh, no matter what country you're in, you'll always have those kinda males huh =___="

    Sucks to hear the kpop concert was a bust for you :'( at least you got to see pretty fireworks and got a free coke! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me neither :C I should've made it Block B this month cause of BLOCKTOBER, but it took me so long to find good pictures and I already did the Kris-layout before that.. so oh well!
      Yeah the concert sucked :C my friend was there 2 years ago and they had ALL SORTS of awesome artists.. at least the fireworks looked AMAZING! I recorded some for a vlog : D

      Delete
  3. I like your header! Very nice and well done! You are good with graphics! :)
    The fireworks look so pretty! I havent seen fireworks in person for a few years now :/
    Lol who is super kid kpop group..? ahaha wanna-bes probably.
    Oh that song by block-b sounds really good im excited to hear the full hope to not be disappointed. I hate the the teaser doesnt sound anything like the real song LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU! : D <3 I truly appreciate it!
      I'm SUPER scared of fireworks, but these were above the river, so I wasn't too scared cause it was very far away : D It still looked BEAUTIFUL though! The fireworks festival in Busan is supposed to be amazing as well!
      I have no idea who the heck they are, but they SUCKED -__-" ew. YAY BLOCK B <3 I can't wait for their full comeback! (and I can't wait for Zico's teaser EEEEK!!)

      Delete
  4. You look so sexual in the picture from the fireworks festival, just saying'.
    Noms

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos of the fireworks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really upset that the pictures are so grainy tho :C

      Delete
  6. those photos of the fireworks look awesome! and you look nice in here too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks love! : D haven't seen you on my blog for a while! Hoho~! Good to have you back!

      Delete
  7. 80,000? Wow that's a lot of people! PSY's concert was free right?

    I'd love to attend a kpop concert one day, but tickets are crazy expensive. I'd rather drown myself in skincare that would last a year instead of 2-3 hours of admiring my idols from afar LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It was free! At the City Hall : D Super cool!
      I don't think they're that expensive. The tickets for FT Island were W88,000 for the row quite far away but in the middle up top. They all looked amazing, the sound was amazing and both Hongki and Jaejin ran off and had managers and bodyguards trying to get them back on stage! It was EPIC. Worth every penny! : D

      Delete
  8. the new layout looks great!
    and psy.. omg~ his mv is going viral~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that song now, LOL. EVERYTHING is Gangnam Style and everything SUCKS. Hahahaha!
      Thanks for the comment : D Glad you like the layout!

      Delete
  9. just have to tell you that this is what i found when i googled 'taemin hair' : http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6046/6313886776_292009c906.jpg
    :D

    ps. I love the new layout, kris <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA what the actual.... that's an old pic of me from last year! My cousin said I looked like Owen Wilson in that pic >_> boys.. bsh!
      Haha thanks love! Yayy Wufan <3

      Delete
  10. I heard about PSY's concert and how there were more people than expected. Crazy!

    Love the new layout, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he was all over the Korean newspapers the day after! It was madness!
      Thank you : D

      Delete
  11. awesome firework pics .. that's a crazy amount of people.. Dont think that ever happened in Tokyo but then again we do get a lot of firework festivals over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it is indeed! There were people EVERYWHERE! Crazy crazy! Oh I heard that there's this Spring Festival in Japan where you send off small "boats" or candles : D

      Delete
  12. Looks cray cray! I'd never go to something like that as I'd be super annoyed with people/worrying about where to pee...tmi?? Lol...

    Blocktoberrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha naahh I know what you mean! I feel like that about most festivals. At least this one was a one-day event! : D BLOCKTOBER GURLLL

      Delete
  13. wow looks like a great firework^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was definitely beautiful indeed! : D

    ReplyDelete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다