Tuesday, December 04, 2012

VLOG + pictures! A Walk With(out) the Stars 2012

hey there
I'm back! KLI finals are FINALLY over and I miraculously made it to level 3. How did that even happen? LOL I suck so hard at 듣기 (listening) but I passed this time and apparently my teacher felt that I could handle level 3. MUCH studying for me this winter - 퓨~! Thank god I got 3 months (approx.) until next term. I wanted to study this winter too, but due to our scholarship and partner agreement between University of Copenhagen and Yonsei University, we're not allowed to take classes during winter semester. So boo-hoo T_T

I put together a vlog of what's been going on lately. I didn't film too much - most of it is from A Walk With the Stars and me showing you guys some shit I bought from TONYMOLY yesterday. :C I will do my best to film more when I go out and about. Hope you like it!



Also, I FINALLY bring some photos from the "A Walk With the Stars"-event which turned out more like a Walk WITHOUT the Stars, lol. It was so chaotic and unorganized. 80% of people took the wrong turn at a crossroad (they were following the idols who weren't told where to go) so the entire event was just fail. We were all given seats during the concert, but people either stood up on their chairs to see or ran up to the stage (which is super rude either way). At least I had fun with my two lovely ladies: Kat and Nezumi who both came with me : D SISTAR, Nine Muses, ZE:A, Infinite and that tiny guy from PSY's Gangnam Style music video came to perform. Nine Muses and ZE:A were supposed to walk with us, but security was HORRIBLE and especially ZE:A were almost CRUSHED by crazy fangirls trying to get to them T_T poor guys! I hope the arrangers of this event learned from it.. the security for the idols (and fans) was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE and people ran out of their seats to go to the stage while the host did nothing to maintain order. Fail -__-"









Excuse the photos if they're either not working or taking forever to load, I had to upload them to Tinypic cause flickr won't deal with PNG files :C boo! Hope you liked it all anyway!

STAY SAFE (and be careful of the cold/flu)
I was super sick all last week and have been suffering from a stupid-ass stomach flu this weekend that makes me wanna throw up everytime I eat -__-" Oh well~! My exams are somewhat over (only got my exam in Politics and Society of North Korea left on dec. 20th) and since I got no re-exams to take, I'm pretty much free to do whatever until beginning of March. lol. Partying, much? Hoho! My parents also sent a package out to me this past Saturday! Hopefully it'll get here fast! : D It'll contain Christmas and birthday presents AND some random goodies so my Christmas won't suck too hard. If you follow me on Instagram (heygodareyouready) you probably already saw my and the girls' Christmas tree! hoho! So tiny but very cute! : D

UNTIL NEXT TIME
MUCH LOVE

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wanna go so baaad! but if they won't extend the deadline for dorm payment for January, I can't even afford to eat the next two months munch less go to Japan :C

      Delete
  2. You look great *_*!
    Happy you passed~! Congrats! And great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaahh your pictures are always awesome ! ♡ And congrats for passing your test ! :-----)

    Yeah I have to agree with you on that security policy... as much as I've seen in internet (lol) the security seems to suck a big time in Korea ㅜㅜ Well not always but too often. Fanfirls are too crazy to be held back by just a few guards lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, sweetie! ^w^
    I swear everyone i know is sick lately... i don't want to jinx things by saying i have a good immune system haha
    Lovely photos as always.

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : D Yeah be careful! :C I always unintentionally jinx it. -sobs- Hope you avoid the cold/flu!

      Delete
  5. It seems like all of those "smaller" events like the one you went to always turn out to be chaotic and almost just complete failures both for the people that go but also for the idols :c Also happened in Thailand often, even though it was Koreans that were in charge >< But, you being so awesomeee anywayssss loved the vlog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for passing the test !!^^
    I'm soooo~ jealous !:< I wanna see infinite, too !

    Hey, watch out, i'm going to steal those JYJ products when you're sleeping >:)

    ps. how much do those MCM backpacks approximately cost?^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on which one you get. Mine was W642,500 (with a 5% discount) and my friends' paid W475,000 incl. the discount! ^__^)/
      Infinite were AWESOME! :'D SungJong is the CUTEST THING EVER irl! Eeeek~! Oh.. well come at me bro : P I will fight you for them! Haha!

      Delete
  8. I love the pictures and the video was entertaining lol. I love the trees!
    I hate it when events are organized well -.- it's such a let down.
    OMFG I am glad you feel better, stomach flus are horrible D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. your spoken english is so great and so smooth!
    love from finland. I love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다