Saturday, December 22, 2012

생일축하해줬니?

If you've followed me for a while (or just read my info page lol), you'd know that my birthday was yesterday. ^__^)/ yay! I turned 22. I gathered a few pics from the night. Thanks to those of you who wrote me on TWITTER and Facebook! I appreciate it loads! 
We went to CHICKEN BUS (치킨버스) for 치맥 (치킨+맥주 = chicken and beer) and it was fucking delicious. 냠냠~! My lovely friends got me a cake! It was super cute even though it was Christmas themed. Haha! Banana and chocolate! Noms!
We had a shit ton of drinks and I ended up back at my "other home" ESCAPE eventually. Before heading home Winston and I decided it was time for MORE CHICKEN. lol. Then we met some Japanese people (the girl in the pic with me is actually a girl that went to KLI this past semester too - level 2 as well! So cool! Nice to meet you, Marina!) and excuse my fucked up face.. Winston kept throwing drinks at me so I was rather drunk here still. lol
I got money from my grand parents, baby brother, big brother + girlfriend and my parents. Rim gave me a tiny Burberry perfume, Kat & Nezumi gave me a MAC blush (Peaches), Julie gave me a Toblerone and my room mate, Helena, gave me 3 TONYMOLY eye shadows and a nail polish ^__^)/ my parents also gave me deodorants (as they're expensive as shit here) and a coloring book! Hoho~! I like coloring books ok.. they're relaxing to color in and they're just nice ok x__x I got myself the new BLOCK.B 2013 calendar! Hohoho! So nice! I didn't unbox it yet.. I wanna preserve its.. perfection. Haha!
A while ago I received a big-ass box from my parents containing lots of birthday+Christmas presents, advent presents and some yummy treats! This is some of my favorite candy! Noms noms! Most if it is gone already T_T /sobs. So good~!

Random shots from the past week.. bombom~!
Selca-time. I had a rough couple of nights this week being unable to sleep. T_T boo~

This is my boyfriend. He has white hair like me.. and he's from Greenland..



...





....






.....




so cute aye? haha!
MY first cup of hot chocolate this year! SO GOOD and SO WORTH all the pain. Ugh!
We saw GD in Myeongdong (I went there with Nezumi for the last couple of things for Christmas) and he was (still) endorsing BSX. Nyamnyam! Not bad at all.. Haha!



Thanks for reading!
Merry Christmas everyone! : D
I hope all the items on your wishlist end up under the tree for you!

^__^)/ ~ ♡

22 comments:

  1. i'm a little late but Happy Birthday to you !!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You're a Capricorn like me. Mine is Dec. 31st... booo... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no, I'm a Sagittarius, lol. The sign changed after the 21st cause I'm from 1990. Hoho! Happy early birthday! Must.. remember to stop by your blog! Haha!

      Delete
  3. Oh GD looking fine!! And looks like you had a great birthday, yay~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late b-day! Mine's actually today~ And that GD ad is just gorgeous! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy late birthday! : D Yeah GD is just gorgeous in general ; D

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Would have told you yesterday but I was busy being out with my sister since it was my bday as well :) Block B <3 I know 2 people who would die to get that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! : D It's okay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too! The calendar is.. still unopened. LOL

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you had a good birthday!
    All the presents looks awesome :]
    I loveeee the GD ad ;A; lol
    P.S. you look so prettyy in the photo! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you : D <3 Haha! GD is so gorgeous in that ad T_T -sobs-

      Delete
  7. I also I have 22 years old, going by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha I loveee receiving money as gifts, it's so versatile! hope you have a great Christmas with awesome food and company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I prefer getting "actual gifts", but obviously that wasn't an option this year. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  9. happy birthday Line!!!

    are those liquorice gummies *_*???

    have you got to try any Korean beauty brands since u are very accessible to them now XD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! <3 Not gummies! They're just liquorice candies (made with corn starch and bees wax instead of gelatine)
      YES I use them 24/7! They're fucking amazing : D I'm currently using a whitening line (or well the serum and moisturizer) from MISSHA. It's bloody awesome!

      Delete
  10. I missed your bday!!! very happy belated Nani >_________________< I like the stuffed animal... you guys make a very very cute "couple" tehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks love! It's okay : P and yeah.. don't we? Kekekeke

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. but I only talked about my birthday in this post.. lol. Thanks tho! I did have a pretty nice year in general :3

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다