Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MCM Korea x 보그 패션 나잇 아웃 2012 (샤이니 키, 비스트 현승, SS501 형준, 박재범 등)

Hey there! I got the epic pictures taken by the epic photographer at the epic MCM x Vogue Fashion Night Out event in September last year w000t! How epic is that? I know.. SUPER.. EPIC. I wanna take this quick opportunity to first of all thank our good friend - without this amazing person, we wouldn't have had this once in a lifetime experience ^3^)/ thank you! 베리판니! ♡ ㅋㅋ Please, you guys, since I don't own the rights to these (but simply got permission to use them on my blog) don't go spreading them around, removing the tag etc. If you absolutely cannot resist reposting on other sites (tumblr, twitter etc.) please give full credit to this site and link back to this entry in particular. I give all picture-taking-props to the photographer at the event - thanks for the many (and awesome) pictures ^__^)/ ~ ♡ hoho! Even though some of the pics aren't very flattering for me... -__- ugh damn being taller than most people here - including the photographers, lol. BUT we (I, Kat and Nezumi) super much appreciate the entire night! So thanks to all staff for treating us like royalty! I will put small captions below some of the pics to explain what's going on.. for your convenience ; D Hehe! Now please.. enjoy! I bet some of these goodies are unseen by most of you ^__~)v
Noms! I acquired a very good friend in the champagne hence why my face is derp in most pictures. lol
LEO! This collection is beyond epic! G-Dragon's bday present from MCM was also featuring some of the LEO stuff and oh my god, it is orgasmic. -sobs- If you get the chance, stop by any MCM store ok! You must!
The DJ! He did an amazing job AND he speaks German! w00t!
Nezumi and I looking at the "pick the most popular style". I'm all for the Stark! Haha!
The DJ and his good friend John, whom we got to talk to quite a lot. He's part German and I got to flex my epic German skills! Haha he was so nice and got a good talk with the trainees that performed at the event later during the night.
Here we are! Talking to John ^__^)/ He and I fell in love... with the same backpack! God dammit! I wonder if he got it.. haha! John, if you're out there.. holla at me ok! LOL let a girl know!
There were two "teams" of trainees that performed. I have no idea what label they are from, but they're set to debut this year ^__^)/ so please.. 많이사랑해주세요! They did an amazing job both of the teams.. there was this super cool guy in a studded denim vest (denim vests are the bomb!) and he wore a BOY London tshirt, from what I remember.. He was.. well, let's just say he's my bias already! Haha.

If you can't tell, I'm well into the champagne by now.. lol. From left to right: Me, Kat, Nezumi, the vice-president of MCM, John and Mr. Kim ^3^)/
Oh look, it's Jay Park! Haha, he's beyond cool. Sadly we didn't get to talk to him at all :C boo! Maybe some other time.. /sigh. I love his new MV btw, did you all see it yet? HERE'S a link. Hehe! Get it get it!
B2ST's Hyunseung made a short appearance too ^__^)/ he's soooo pretty irl! Very handsome and super nice and humble. It was so surprising to see him all "high" at the UNITED CUBE concert ㅎㅎ..
Oh look who that is! SS501's Hyungjoon! He's SOOO nice! omg and he held my waist when we took the picture >: D That's probably why my face turned out all derp.. trololol. He told me my Korean was good -sobs- I don't remember if I told you in my original event entry, but he made a girl cry.. haha! He shook her hand and she BURST into tears. The poor guy looked all confused and as I stood next to her, I guess I was the first to get eye contact with him. Haha poor fella. It's okay, I'm sure she meant well.. with.. all the tears.. and the sobbing. Haha

And lastly.. Some SHINee Key footage! w00t. I have many more pictures (a total of 129 in fact) but I didn't wanna spill it all. Some of it is secret and for me and my friends to enjoy on our cold, lonely nights when we go back to Denmark this summer. Haha!
Hope you enjoyed!

Much love

29 comments:

  1. OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!
    What a great event!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darm them MCM goods are fine! Not to mention them idols and the trainees are looking like the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so wonderful T_T I'm getting a new shoulder bag (and possibly a wallet too) any day now! w00t!

      Delete
  3. God sthap being so cool and out at events and shit. I so jumped the wrong horse choosing Japanese lol <3
    and mmmh Champange, le nom.
    and the Key pics, I enjoyed them until I was the pants. Gurl. No. Just no.

    Kyaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA yes you did ; D Key... is so pretty irl! Not handsome.. but pretty T_T damn him!

      Delete
  4. OMFG TAKE ME WITH YOU ;A;
    You are meeting all these amazing idols and just hot Korean guys in general lol
    I need to get me some of that ;D haha
    but omfg of course you would be popular with the idols, HOW CAN YOU NOT?
    Ahh, they have good taste if they are looking at my Nani<3 lol
    Glad you had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha come at me bby! >: D and omg if ONLY I was popular with the idols, lol. I'm usually more popular with the assistants/staff and CEO's. Haha!

      Delete
  5. THAT'S SO FREAKIN COOL! esrfbiufvhauehawohuicnliauh

    ok, i'm calm now. What an awesome night!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG IM SO JEALOUSSSSS. you lucky thing!! the pics are amazing~~ im tempted to tumblr spam this :P oh my god, you are right, koreans are so sexyyyyy >< Im glad you got to experience such an amazing thing too~~ wheeee, you're like one of my idols now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some of them are indeed! I've seen a lot of non-attractive ones too tho, like there'd be in any country with any ethnicity. Hoho! Regardless, it was an awesome experience! So many handsome people present that night! My self-esteem went from decent to down lowwwwww LOL

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't Starks just lovely? T_T -sobs- HE WAS SO SWEET btw omg!

      Delete
  8. I'mma like reading, and them I'mma like see Key, and then I'mma like branmeltdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just super awesome and I'm really happy for you!! Sounds like an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lovely photos! You're super lucky to attend something like this! ^u^

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooow I'm so jelly, you got to go to such an awesome event,
    and then suddenly I see Hyunseung and then I'm like suuper jelly you got to meet/see him *-*
    lucky girl, lucky girl ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe don't be jelly! It was an amazing experience indeed : D All the guys were super nice! ^__^)/

      Delete
  12. omfg this is jhasdgkas plain amazing! And I bet hyunseung is pretty, eep! wah wah ur so lucky!~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I feel lucky, most definitely! :) and he's so incredibly humble and sweet as well!

      Delete
  13. Wow really cool event. You´re a lucky girl.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I totally thought your name was Sakuranbo (cherry stem)! haha so cute!

      Delete
  14. OMGGG!! LUCKY YOU!!!!!! I want to meet them as well!! and omgggg.. jay parkkk <333

    ReplyDelete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다