Saturday, February 09, 2013

드디어돌아왔나봐..


source: SOOMPI

I've been watching HEARTSTRINGS for the past week's time. I saw a lot of pics (like THIS one) on TUMBLR and decided to give it a go, and I gotta admit that I was pleasantly surprised. I usually don't like Park Shin Hye (mostly because her characters are always brain dead and spine-less (kinda like "Mary" in Marry Me Mary)) but she is so awesome in this one.. and of course, Yonghwa. You sexy little motherfucker, youuu! His fellow band-mate (CN.BLUE), Minhyuk did a terrific job as well! So cute! Haha. You should all check it out! Actually there's a CN.BLUE fansigning event today here in Shinchon, but fangirls are usually plenty and very aggressive.. so I rarely go to these events. They scare the living shit out of me to be honest. Also you are usually required to have bought the album at the particular store (that the event is taking place in) and then place your receipt in a small box. At the event they will then call your name/information and you can come in and get your CD signed (at least that's what Nezumi told me). It all sounds so complicated. phuu~ T_T I prefer meeting idols at cafés or through my good friend.. all this fuss stresses me out and usually gives a really awkward impression.. I dunno. Maybe I'm just being stupid and picky because I can be.
Anyway, I guess you're all wondering what I've been up to ever since my last post (which was about 100 years ago), huh? I'm sorry. I've had no motivation nor energy to post. I started going to the gym really late at night, which is super nice! I skipped yesterday though, but I'm going tonight instead. I go 4 times a week and it's really nice. It helps me release a lot of tension and built-up energy (and anger, lol). To tell you all the truth, my mood has been fucking ridiculous lately. Anyway, let's not talk about that..

I went to the 성훈 (Sunghoon, actor and MCM's main model) fan-meeting in the end of January and it was fucking awesome! But we were kind of "invited" to go there, and there weren't that many people, so it was all good : D We all went out to dinner (me, Kat, Nezumi, the CEO, Sunghoon, his hot friend Yohan who fed me potatoes and whose voice is ridiculously/sexily deep, some staff members and so on and so forth) afterwards. Ahh! It was a really nice experience ^__^)/ apparently a few of the staff members thought we were celebrities from Denmark because we were there.. o__o lol and some Japanese women came over and gave me a camera. I thought they wanted me to take their photo, but they were just waving the camera at me to ask if I would be in a picture with them. Haha! So cute! So they all took turns to take pictures with me and Nezumi! I guess we looked cool that day : P Hoho!
We also went on our first trip outside of Seoul! We had these delicious waffles with Hee-Oog (a Korean friend that we met in Denmark) and he invited us to go meet his mother and have lunch at his place : D So cool!
We went to Cheonan! Yes, we did! Road trip was ON and it was super fun! : D We all decided that we're definitely taking the train when we go to Busan. Also, it appears that handsome guys like to go by train ; D Noted, indeed. Hoho!
We went to his mom's house! She prepared a lovely lunch for us (ddeokguk, nyamnyam!) and tons of side dishes! It was DEEEELISH and his mom loved to talk! Hehehehehee.
Hee-Oog then took us to this fancy museum-kind-of-place with super pretty buildings and shit. It was awesome.. and super fun! His Danish is yet to improve (열심히공부해야한다고!!!) but his small phrases are so fucking cute.. He ran around and kept putting his coffee cup in the most random places outside the buildings there (cause you weren't allowed to bring drinks inside) and as soon as we finished seeing the exhibition he'd run off for his coffee going "Kaffetid! Kaffetid!" (means "coffee time" in Danish) BAHAHAHA so cute..
Enough of that.. I also played a lot of HAYDAY! That game is fucking dope and look! I found myself as a horse in the game.. LOLOL the hair. The most epic part? The horse does hairflips. HAHAHAHA omg.
We went to the UNITED CUBE concert on Feb. 2nd! Our seats were great and all my biases (except Ilhoon T_T) came to our side of the stage and danced around and blew kisses! (HYUNA TOO OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY IRL AND SHE'S SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND AHHHHHH) Next time, Ilhoon, I will get youuuuu! :'C bish.
but omg Hyuna.. did I mention how lovely and pretty and cute and funny she is? AHHH. I can't even.. I die... -sobs forever- She got SOOOO skinny tho T_T SO skinny.. like.. please don't lose more weight, Hyuna! Your booty is all gone :C
Aaaaand then.. we went to our fav. café to hang out with our good friend : D Yay! I discretely censored his face tho.. please excuse that. LOL
and this is me being attractive on Nezumi's birthday (which I will post more about later!)

Lastly, a bit of sex for you guys.. because I kept you on the wait for a new entry for so long.
-sobs-

isn't he just perfect?

nom nom husband nom nom


Have a good one, guys!
I will be back with more details about Nezumi's birthday later on.
MUCH LOVE

17 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Heartstrings! It is such a good drama ><
    And I also love Minhyuk he is too adorable :3
    vfcghgbhjvv Nani you are so gorgeous<33
    I can stare at your face forever<3
    I'm glad you posted again! I missed you ;~;
    Seems like everything is awesome in Korea!
    Keep having fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I was worried that it'd be stupid.. but I got part 3, 4 and 5 left of the last episode already! AHH it's so good! <3
      ugh -sobs- why are you so good to me T_T

      Delete
  2. ahahahaha I watched the three first episodes of heartstrings and I laughed so hard when the main girl fell while grabbing the boys leg, saying " so embarassing" lmaaaoooo I LOVE that part~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA it's fucking epic! And Minhyuk (the drummer) makes the entire show SO MUCH BETTER! His character is just so damn cute :'D

      Delete
  3. ....no kris no.
    anyways i love your hair :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god this post is glorious, I had so much fun reading this! Aww Nani you're so nommy<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yey! Haven't heard from you in forever! Did you survive the snow in DK? D: -pokes with stick-

      Delete
  5. i just finished watching heartstrings and i really loved it ! minhyuk and yonghwa were so adorable !!^^ and i don't usually either like park shin hye but she was really cool in this one !:)
    and i'm soooooo jealous about the united cube concert !:( i wanna see BTOB too !:( <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hollaaa! -hi5s- There's just something about them female leads that makes us all wanna punch a cow. They're so.. ARGH. -__-"
      Dude, BTOB and 4Minute were HANDS DOWN the BEST fucking live performers out of all CUBE artists that were there.. B2st disappointed me so bad. Esp. Junhyung. I don't know wtf he's doing when he's performing.. it's like he doesn't wanna be there. >__<

      Delete
  6. Hang on... you like guys now? But you used to haave a rainbow on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg im watching that drama right now XD Waaah, it really looks like you're having an amazing time in Korea :D Wheee, you're almost a celebrity there now ! meeting famous people & stuff :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha lol! I'm not a celebrity at all : D but I'm enjoying good times here indeed.
      I finished the drama today and OMG T_T so precious! I love the theme song as well! Yonghwa's voice is so sexual..

      Delete
  8. The waffles look so yummy... and so does Kris - I remember when I used to be OBSESSED with him haha. I've now moved onto Joo won but... let me just catch my breath ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh girl : P it's okay! Take all the time you need.. Haha! I don't know who Joowon is o__o what group is he in?

      Delete

All ads and self-promotions WILL be deleted. Thank you for commenting! ^__^)/ 셀프프로모를하면안되세요. 댓글달으셔서고맙습니다